Why become a member of the Quebec Association of Pathologists and Audiologists?
- Because the primary mandate of an association is to defend the interests of its members, and only the Quebec Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (QASLPA) can play this role for speech language pathologists and audiologists of Quebec. Because the strength of an association is proportional to the number of its members.
- Because by being a member of the Quebec Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (QASLPA), you actively contribute to the activities of the association.
- To participate, promote and encourage the promotion and awareness of speech language pathology and audiology professions in Quebec.
- Because by being a member, you can take part in various committees or interest groups that supports the association and your profession. You can also get information on the work and progression of these committees. The organization focuses among others on the work of the speech therapist and audiologist in public and private sector and on promoting our professions.
- To access the clinical or promotional material created by your peers.
- To participate in a annual conference day at al low-cost price.
1st annual conference day which took place at the Geriatric Institute of of Montreal, May 9, 2013.
Second annual conference day which took place at the Geriatric Institute of of Montreal, April 10, 2014.